Consider these ideas to optimize the impact of your bookshelves:
– For a new take on arranging books, lay books horizontally or organize your books by color.
– Install bookshelves along a stairway or around windows or a door.
– If your bookshelves have a closed back, paint the back a contrasting color.
– Don’t pack your shelves too tightly; leaving empty space creates a cleaner look.
– Use a bookshelf as a room divider, either at waist height or full height.
– Don’t forget about bookends; some are interesting and fun.
Add appeal to the display of your prized possessions and clear up the clutter with a beautiful set of bookshelves.